Welcome to the PTA section of our website.
Our Parent and Teacher Association are a strength of the school.
They organise a range of activities each year to raise money for the pupils at the School.
They are currently working towards a new 'Outdoor Classroom' next to our pond.
Future Planned events 2017/2018:
- Holiday Scrapbook Competition closing date - Friday 22nd September 2017
- Hallowe'en competition (October half-term)
- Christmas Chocolate Bingo/ 'Snowman Drive' (December)
- An adults' evening of entertainment to raise money with the Kirkbride Carnival Committee (September 2018)
- Film and hot-dog night (February)
- Summer Disco (July)
- Year 6 Leavers' Treat! (July)
The PTA also support coffee mornings and open days at the school.